2. Information Collection
- Personal Data: We collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, when you voluntarily provide it to us. This could be when you register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, or enter information on our site.
- Derivative Data: Our servers automatically collect information when you access the site, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the site.
3. Use of Information The information we collect is used for various purposes, including:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
4. Disclosure of Information We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
5. Data Protection Global Technical Services takes data security seriously and uses various security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.